Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Elvis interviews Tarantino

Elvis Mitchell did a real cool interview today with Quentin Tarantino on his radio show, “The Treatment.”

You can click here to hear it on the KCRW website. Or you can download it for free via iTunes (along with Elvis’s separate interview with Robert Rodriguez). Just click “KCRW” on the “featured providers” list in the iTunes podcast section, and find “The Treatment.”

I love what Tarantino has to say about the lost art of storytelling in American movies. He uses the ’70s drive-in classic “Macon County Line” as an example – a flick I never saw, but want to now.

2 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

Thanks for the link to that interview .. I don't have time to listen to it hear at work, but I definitely will tonight ... Elvis Mitchell is definitely one of the best movie critics working today

Anonymous said...

Tarantino is one of my favorite filmmakers. Unfortunately, 3/4 of anything he ever says really annoys me. I've reached a point where I simply watch his movies and ignore everything else regarding him.