Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Making fun of the Armenians

Another piece of the puzzle regarding the sale of cigarettes at a Glendale donut shop: Armenians smoke a lot.

Glendale, Calif., has the largest Armenian population in the United States. I knew this. There are a number of coffee shops around my way, and you’ll often find clusters of Armenian men at the outdoor tables, smoking like chimneys.

How much do Armenian men smoke? Check out the satirical video below, from KROQ-FM morning deejays Kevin and Bean.

Let me say right now: I have nothing but love for the Armenian people. My landlady is Armenian. Sevan Chicken is the bomb biggity. Mignon Chocolate is all that and a box of chocolates.

Just joking around is all.

7 comments:

Safari said...

Isn't Kim Kardashian Armenian.. and if so they are fine with me!

Undercover Black Man said...

Armenian women got the curves, that's a fact, Safari.

Dollar Bill said...

"Let me say right now: I have nothing but love for the Armenian people. My landlady is Armenian."

Some of my best friends are...

LOL

I'm telling everyone I know, who's name ends in "ian" about this post!

SJ said...

I have a half-Armenian/half-Russian friend who has great curves...people are mesmerized by it...even the women can't stop staring at her "assets" often.

Anonymous said...

Psycho Mike's parodies crack me up (although sometimes I wish he'd shut up) :-)

"Roll Like An Armo" was pretty funny, too. And so is Sam the Armenian Comedian.

Undercover Black Man said...

^ dez, I just checked out Sam. Trippy!

Anonymous said...

Heh, he can't tell a joke to save his life, which makes him even funnier. It's all in the delivery :-D