Friday, October 31, 2008

Four days...

Is Ann Coulter right? Are Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity right? Will John McCain shock the world by defeating Barack Obama on Tuesday? Will Sarah Palin be our next vice president?

You know it could happen. In your bones, you know this.

So prepare to cast your ballot, if you haven’t already.

Rapper Andre “Dres” Titus of Black Sheep has revamped his 1991 hip-hop classic “The Choice Is Yours” (“You can get with this, or you can get with that...”). Check out the brand new video:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh MAN! That's righteous!

Tiki said...

Man, I loved that!!

bklyn6 said...

My joint! I keeps this song on my player. Great reprise!!!

(Where's Mr. Lawng?)

Thanks for sharing.

sakredkow said...

No prob dude, we GOT this! Just going to go in and pull that lever for the Big O...going to do that...just one...oh no...oh sweet Jesus help me, oh for the LOVE OF GOD I CAN'T VOTE FOR A BLACK MAN! OHNO!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!

Undercover Black Man said...

^ You funny, phx.

:^D

Kellybelle said...

Love it!

Michelle is coming to Cleveland w/ Bruce Springsteen. 4 Free. Barack is so...awesome.